REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

LOL!

"You Killed Jesus! (For our sins, of course)"
Oh my god I laughed so hard when I read that!
That right there just got you a 10/10, my friend.

Interlocked Interlocked

I like it!

I like it, its very well put together!

Man in Gap Man in Gap

Simple, yet addictive

It is definitely something that keeps me playing. But as DiMono said, there is a problem w/ both gaps being on one side of the screen. Still, this is something i'm adding to my favorites!

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

fun, and then some

Its actually possible to cheat the level pack system. Not that i'm going to tell you all though! Good Game.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Possibly the BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED!!!

This game is so epic... that.... that i might have to make a new word! It could be... "Insert New Word Here".
The graphics of this game were better than ANYTHING I was expecting. I saw this game and assumed it would be something stupid. I was proven absolutely 100000% wrong! I'm not sure if you can top this EXP, but if you can, i'm definitely playing it! K.O.L.M. FTW!!!!

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

How Mario should be!

I think this is how Mario should be. Although the the controls were a bit too fluid, the enemies were hard to kill, and it was a bit too easy to die for me! But over all, I think it's a very good concept. Nice work!

Exploit Exploit

Complicated

Its a complicated game, but i like it!

Depict1 Depict1

Really like this game!

This should show how much i like this game! I played this game like 3-4 months ago, and then suddenly, just this week, i got this insane urge to play it again, so i spent all this week searching game site after game site to find this game! This is the only game that has ever made me do that!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Good Game!

China, Madagascar, and West Europe managed to not get infected, but everyone else died. good game.

-=- Windows Mista -=- -=- Windows Mista -=-

OK...

I'm not sure that it's supposed to do this, but in windows mista, if you go to the start button, then click boot into windows abc, then login as the Matty user, and click the paint icon, it will take you to the preview version of Windows Mista! To exit the preview version, start a game of pong, then exit. it goes back to normal.

Is it supposed to do the above???

Matty2-and-a-half responds: